Benefits of 4P over Additive Manufacturing
- Injection and compression moulding
- Parts delivered to your door in as little as 10 days
- No limitations for final details
- As close to the production intent part as is possible
- Use production intent materials
- Can be used to fully test for form, fit, function and strength
- Can utilise insert moulding, over moulding and 2-shot
- Produced in clean-rooms where required
- Post-processing services such as Pad printing, laser etching/engraving, PVD plating, coating etc.
- No need to compromise on the real thing?
How we work?
If you have a project to discuss, especially where timing is of the essence, then we are happy to help.
- All of our work is carried out with full confidentiality. We can provide an NDA for you to sign before discussing your project where required.
- We can accept your CAD in any of the industry standards but we prefer STEP format.
- We will then review your design and provide you with feasibility.
- Within 24hrs we can provide a detailed quote for the tooling and moulding cost of your parts including delivery times.
- If you are happy with the quotation and wish to proceed, the process begins.
- We will provide a DFM report highlighting any concerns or issues with geometry, draft, parting lines etc. and confirm the material feed position details from the Moldflow analysis and part ejection proposals.
- Once approved the tooling manufacture is started and T1 samples will be moulded for approval – usually within 10 working days.
- When the T1 samples are approved, production of the required quantity of parts will be completed and delivered within the timeframe in the quotation.
Part Size, Type and Complexity
Our prototype tools are a scaled-down version of the final mass-production tool. If your part requires moving cores, inserts, overmoulding or secondary finishes, we can do it.
Whilst we can manufacture any sized parts, our speciality is for designs within an envelope of 400mm x 350mm x 50mm.
There are no limitations for materials, we can produce parts in commodity materials through to specific medical grades, and colour matched to your requirements.
Dimensional inspection reports of moulded parts can also be provided as part of any ISIR requirements.